Graphic Motion Video Art, Website, IT Network, Culture

Loading...
Fix Problem Database connection error (3) on Joomla

On this time i would like to tell you about the problem that usually occur when the first time try to upload your website files, with using database content from the localhost of your computer to the hosting place through cpanel. Surely The problem to be an issue that is very amusing. But before you found the point of this problem it is a scourge that is very annoying and probably make you furious. The problem Shown by "Database connection error (3): Could not connect to database"

After exploring and going anywhere, there is any various forums that was said like this. This error message means that you connect to the database server is wrong. For the  installation like Joomla site, When this happens, "localhost" should use a database server. You make the problem because you are setting up your database with the host "localhosttt" (localhost spelled wrong).

Are you satisfied with the answer, they told you to make sure the spelling by correctly localhostt to be localhost. Have you ever made the mistake with typing like this. For me, I have never typed manually like that, which make the error occured. And I guess my configuration.php file nothing wrong. So the idea is totally incompetent with my problem and not give the solution. How about you?

I have tried to find my solution for the problem a long time too. I just can only see my site shown by "Database connection error (3): Could not connect to database". What can i do ? who can understand my problem and give me another solution. That is just i wanted to share my experience with you, and I think the problem is not far from the problem with database. Then I go to Mysql Database on my site through Cpanel.


Look at the picture above, this is where things can be the culprit of our problems. This problem can occur because we forget about the database Privileges. We must never forget it because you can be find the problem like this "Database connection error (3): Could not connect to database" will continue to haunt your site. On User Database Click Add and check All Privileges should be activated and then click make changes like the picture bellow.


After that you can go to your browser and type your site address, and I guess your site will appear as normally. Ok it's already clearly, and i hope can be towards your anger for the problems "Database connection error (3): Could not connect to database".

Share This Article :
Related Articles

3 comments :

  1. I really liked it. I also work on this type of site that is based on Database connection please keep updating us with your views.

    Web Application Development | JavaScript Error Fix | Website Fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giant, max big big thanks! Full Panic was here!
    And what a simple solution and it works.
    Only paired with the database username.
    I misconfigured somewhere :/ Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to know that How to connect a database to a website then click this link for more information:
    How to connect a database to a website?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top